Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

pretty clever

Awesome Flash Game! Very addicting and clever, you really out some effort in your pzzles sir. Its humorous, fun, still difficult and every later level is rewarding ^_^ Even the sidekick future me is really cool and entertaining and plays its glados role very good.

the only things that bother me are the controls, I died billion times just caus eof hitting the wrong button, I just can't get it into my mind somwhow and "plaff" I xploded... :/ I still reached lvl 28 and got beyond but "in-nout" is impossible to figure out xO

still AWESOME work man, I love this :3

Evolution Squared Evolution Squared

This is AWZM!

Aaahrr this Game is so much fun and with this Spore aint shit xDDD *lol I tog wings and one eye o.O great music too for the menu, too bad you dont know the artist

The Big Fat Musical Box The Big Fat Musical Box

COOL!

This Idea is awesome man! I think I understand how this workes...With the File you force the Radio Internet Stream to send its Data to any Player and stream to WinAmp for example instead of iTunes, correct? So can you do the same for every other Genre and Internet Stream Radio? Cause the you have to send me some Files dude!

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Yeah that's correct. It took me a while to figure out how to do this. The main problem is having your itunes or whatever open and playing the stream correctly. I had to test this flash multiple times. Thanks for the review!